Ikreate Blog is a complete resource for everything around WordPress. The blog covers different topics from WordPress themes and plugins to marketing and how-to guides. Through the blog, we aim to provide quality content and resources around WordPress that helps to overcome the WordPress related challenges people are facing day in day out.
Before you submit, please take some time to review this entire page. It should answer any questions you have about our guest blogging principles, the types of content we can (and cannot) accept, the submission process, and where to submit your post idea.
We appreciate the effort and creativity put into every submission we receive. Due to the high volume of requests, regrettably, we are unable to respond to each one individually. If your submission aligns with our current needs and fits into our editorial calendar, we will reach out to you. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
- Ikreate Themes cannot guarantee blog placement.
- Submissions must meet our quality standards in order to get published.
- Published articles will live exclusively on the Ikreate Themes Blog.
- All final content decisions are at the blog team’s discretion.
The Bare Essentials for Every Post We Publish
- Ikreate Themes has five core blogs: Website, Software, Services, Hosting, and Website.
- Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-rich, and personality-driven posts that teach our readers something new about the world of business.
- We look for original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Articles should reflect the writing style/tone of our Blog, which is casual, yet helpful, and never jargon-ey.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article is required. All data should have originated within the last two years.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
- Links to at least 3-5 relevant Ikreate Themes blog posts in your piece.
What type of articles are published in the Ikreate Blog?
- Beginner’s Guide: How to start a WordPress blog?
- WordPress Theme Review: Best wordpress themes for eCommerce business.
- Plugins And Tools: Top 7 tools for business and brands.
- Online Marketing And SEO: How to optimize a blog post?
- How To Tutorial: How to install Google Analytics to your WordPress Website?
Themes and Plugins Listing – Cost: $150
We will review your product and place it in the topmost display area of the Sparkle Blog. The product will be featured in the top area for at least 1 month.
Sponsored Guest Post – Cost: $75
Sponsored guest post service allows you to write an article about your product. You can include every detail about your product and you are allowed to include two links to your products or service. The links will be do-follow. Please note that your article will be reviewed by our editorial team before it gets published. We hold the right to accept or reject the article.
Regular Guest Post
We also accept guest blog posts that meet our guidelines. The guidelines for guest post includes:
- Only original, unique, relevant, well-written content will be considered.
- Posts should be 1500 words plus.
- Images included in the posts should be free of copyrights.
- The post should be highly interactive with properly formatted heading and sections.
- The outbound link in the post should be relevant and quality sites.
- Cannot be placed more than 1 do-follow links in a post.
Does this sound good to you?
Advertise with Us
Fill up the form below and get in touch today.